Thursday, January 26, 2012

First Tooth Fairy Visit


Miss Paige is now one of those toothless kids!  She announced yesterday morning it was loose; and when I checked she could move it back & forth with her tongue.  Last night she tried to pull it out but couldn't get a grip on it, nor could I.  We told her to just keep working it with her tongue, and then about half an hour later, there was an shriek and an excited 5 year old.  We discussed where to leave the tooth--deciding against under her pillow since it could be hard to find in there and we didn't want the tooth fairy to wake her up.  She was worried if the tooth fairy would know where she lived; and Dad informed her that the Easter Bunny, tooth fairy, and Santa all hang out; so yes, she would knw.  She earned $1.00 for her first tooth, and thinks the tooth fairy took the tooth to give to some little kid that doesn't have any teeth yet.  I like the theory :)

No comments: