Saturday, November 19, 2011

A snowy lazy day

I have apparently in 5 short years created a Sat. morning monster--not a bad one though.  I have apparently taught Paige that Saturdays are meant for laying around in your pjs all day!  Today a light snow started falling, we had no schedule to be anywhere or do anything in particular, and I was lacking ambition.  A perfect combination for a lazy Saturday.  Paige was the only one who stayed in her pjs--Cooper and I at least put sweats on.  The morning started with homemade chocolate chip waffles.  I own a Cuisinart waffle maker (from Christmas last year) and it makes the best waffles ever.  I don't dare ruin it with batter from a box, so I make my own waffles and Paige likes them with chocolate chips.  Chocolate makes everything better.  So we started out our day the correct way.  Here a few pics from the week.  

 Paige showing off her headband and looking tough.



 Paige with a real smile and not a pose.  She's big into posing lately.


Cooper helping with waffles this morning.  He's a pretty good counter sitter--and will just watch me put things in a bowl.  He needs his own spoons and measuring cups most of the time; but it allows me time to finish things.


No comments: