Well we are into October and I have forgotten to take pictures! Its been a busy fall and I have these fun few of Cooper. He's a busy little man and is now 13 months old--as of today he weighed just over 22 pounds and was diagnosed with his third ear infection since the middle of August. I hope those stop coming our way anytime soon.
Cooper figured out that Piper loves to share his treats. She even likes veggie straws.
Mohawk after bath time.
Today playing in Paige's extra car seat I tossed inside the living room door. It may just live there as its been one of the few things in the last couple of cranky days that will occupy him. He was cuddled up in it last night with his blankie and pacificier, just chilling. He knows he's big stuff when he hangs out in there.
No comments:
Post a Comment