Today we spent most of the day at home. My folks came over and took us out for lunch as a treat for Ryan's birthday tomorrow. I think that was the excuse to come over--they really needed to cuddle grandkids! Mom, Paige, Cooper and I made a quick stop at the store for a few things before heading home. Nothing out of the normal. I am in the shampoo and soap aisle looking for some bodywash. A little voice pipes up, "What's that stuff?"
"It's the soap we use on our fluffy things in the shower to get us clean," I replied.
"Oh, so you use it on your butt." she replied in a not quiet voice.
"I guess so."
The other shoppers in the aisle did a fairly decent job of not laughing directly at me and acting like they didn't hear us. Bless them.
No comments:
Post a Comment