Sunday, December 5, 2010

Paige & Cooper

I am starting to see little glimpses of brotherly/sisterly love amongst my children. As an only child, I am intrigued by this and am so excited to see how they grow together. The minute Cooper hears his sister, he smiles and watches her. There can be lots of other people in the room, but he seems to know where she is and watches her the most. She loves him in return, and is such a good big sister. We've never had any negative comments about him from her; and she is starting to love to be a helper. She'll gladly run and grab a diaper, a toy, his nuk, etc. Yesterday, Gramma let her help feed him, which went over very well. I hear he stopped often to look up and smile at her, so it took a while--but the job still got done.



Cooper's 3 month photo--below is with the horse, above is with his sister. Either way, he is growing! And starting to be a mover--as noted by the blurs below.





No comments: