Here are the monthly horse pictures of Cooper. Paige and he are in the one together for comparisons sake! He is doing really well and is a good baby. He's starting to have great neck control and we've put him in the Bumbo chair a time or two and within a few weeks I think it will be his favorite new place to hang out. He can sit there now; but his neck gets tired and he starts to tilt! Cooper is sleeping so well I can't believe it. We've started swaddling him super tight and we've had countless all nighters because of it. I enjoy getting 7 hours of uninterrupted sleep and am getting spoiled! He is starting to be more alert and likes to 'sit up' and watch his surroundings. The biggest thing he's been doing is smiling. Of course I can't catch it very well with a picture; but he's starting to be very 'smiley' and reacts to our voices with huge smiles. He is starting to coo more and will sometimes 'talk' back to you. Overall, I feel he's phasing out of that newborn stage and starting to be a fun baby. He's starting to get his own little personality.
No comments:
Post a Comment