Wednesday was spent dozing, visiting with company, and getting to know Cooper. Someone named Paige really hasn't spent any time getting to know him yet. She was in the hospital all afternoon with us, but was more entertained my Mom's now useless walker. She's not exactly jealous, but not liking the fact that Mom is in the hospital. That's pretty tough to handle--the eyes were very big when they saw Mom's IV's, etc. She went home with Daddy last night and was pretty sad I hear. She's at daycare today for a while, and is doing just fine I hear. She and Daddy will be over tonight to see us and we'll all go home together Friday morning.
Cooper sleeping this morning. He and I had a good night and have had a nice relaxing morning cuddling and getting acquainted. He's been a good little eater so far and just has a hard time staying awake long enough to eat alittle bit. He had a great little scowl when he gets mad at us for unwrapping him so he stays awake to eat.
I'll post more pictures when I can on Facebook and update the Shutterfly site, but the wireless connection at the hospital won't allow us access to the sites.
3 comments:
I could just squeeze him. He is so, so adorable. Wish I were in that neck of the woods like last time :)
This is so wonderful! Cooper, your timing is impeccable! And you're pretty cute, too. Congratulations, Pagels!
I think I can find a picture of Dani that looks almost exactly like this!
Post a Comment