I have had quite a few posts on pregnancy lately, but no Paige pictures. Here is what she's been up to. This first one is the norm for her--she's half naked. I don't know how long this phase lasts, but I just hope its over by the time she needs a training bra! Ha ha. When we are home, the first thing to come off is either her shirt or pants. She's playing with her Play-Doh in the toyroom and has to be half naked. Oh well, she's happy and content I guess. By the way, Grammas--see all the toys in the background, remember them come Christmas.
About a week ago, Cowboy re-discovered some of his old toys while digging through boxes and he finally decided to share with his child. I say this, as he has toys that are off limits. He's 31. I'm serious. This is the magical Hot Wheels set that provided what I am told was years of entertainment. There is a little backpack full of car, tractors, etc. that accompany it and Jane said as long as he had his little bag of wheeled toys, he was content. I am hoping my son will be that content.
No comments:
Post a Comment