Monday, July 6, 2009

July 4th Weekend

We had a fun filled weekend, with my (gulp) 10 year class reunion that began on Friday. We had 29 out of 46 graduates attend, so that was pretty good. I got to see quite a few people I haven't seen in years and we had a nice time. On Saturday, my classmates and I gathered on the typical small town float--a flat bed with some balloons to be pulled down main street. The pickup even got backed into and majorly dented up while we were in route.

After the parade, we went to the Conner family annual BBQ. The small ones played in the sprinkler, and enjoyed the bouncy toys.


The afternoon led to a 2.5 hour nap for Paige and I! Having fun is tiring. We headed to the park to watch fireworks over the lake. It was a beautiful day and the evening was perfect for watching the fireworks.


No comments: